Analysis for Innovators can help boost productivity and competitiveness in your business through solving existing problems.
A4I is a programme that gives UK businesses of any size access to cutting-edge R&D expertise and facilities to help solve problems that they have been unable to tackle using standard technologies and techniques. It might be around product reliability, cost or product lifetime.
Details of Round 5 are now announced:
A4I Round 5: phase 1 expression of interest (de minimis)
A4I Round 5: phase 1 expression of interest
- 205Successful EOIs
- 303Brokerage Meetings
- 121Projects Funded
- £12.2 millionProject Costs
- £8.5 millionGovernment Contributions
- £3.7 millionCompany Contributions
- Stream 1 - Projects up to 3 months - that can attract de minimis (100%) funding
- Stream 2 - Projects up to 12 months - that will be grant funded